Um.
So we're now at the first day in the last month of the year.
Makes me wanna go wtf and wonder where the heck the year/days went??? We're soon done with 2008?? Really?? It's soon Christmas?? EEK!! *entering panic-mode*

These thoughts and feelings are like, tradition, and I know I am not alone thinking/feeling that. We attended a Christmasdinner (pinnekjøtt!!!) at my husbands grandparents yesterday, and she (the grandmother) proudly exlaimed that she was done with the Christmas-presents and would we mind helping her handing out the presents to our nearby family-members? We brought home three bags full of pressies yesterday. I'll aim being like that...sometime in the not-so-distant-future. I think. She's had more than 80 years to practice. Personally I'll aim to shorten down the practice-time :p

Anyways. Over to scrappy stuff.
Pencil-Lines was guested by the ever-so-talented Ingvild Bolme yesterday. She's oozing of talent & attention to details. When I was doing her sketch however, I was in a bit of a flunk. Ruined one layout because it didn't turn out the way I wanted it to (and ruined some lovely cool papers in the progress :(), then I was like, grr I give up and just did this quick layout - the title says it all - "meh"! :p. It seems that when I know who the guest is in advance and want to do my very best (because the guest is Norwegian and a friend), it's like, scrapping-antidote. Meh!

Used some Fancy Pants on this layout w/a lil Prima-transparency & Maya Road chipboard.

On Saturday I attended a Girls-Christmas-Night-out. The scrappy version of it anyways -- had such a fabulous time -- thank you so much girls!!!!! :D :D :D We spent the two first hours - 11am to 1pm - rummaging through everybodys trade-market-stuff (kinda our own fleamarket..just trading stuff) - oh the things people doesn't want - I scored a few alphas and papers despite me thinking I didn't need more papers!! Got rid of a good deal of stuff too so all is good :)
Then we finally remembered why we were there - to scrap - duh - and got started, interrupted by a break to eat (Egons - yum) before continuing the rest of the evening till 3am :)
No photos yet - I didn't bring my camera (shock, horror) - so pleaseeeee send me some pictures gals :D :D I ended up with 3 finished and 3 unfinished layouts - I am happy!! :)

Have a lovely December 1st everybody!! :)