Or well, just one (or two) actually. Christmas-specific stuff that is.
Altering chocolate boxes is a big trend in Norway these days, much thanks to these delicious (and fairly reasonable priced) chocolate hearts. I suck at the shabby/vintage-thing most do with these boxes (but I LOVELOVELOVE the look! *sigh*), so uh, I just do my own thing instead :p The trees are handcut & mounted on 3dfoam. Kinda looks like cards uh? :p Used Fancy Pants "Happy Holidays" papers, rubons & buttons.
Thanks to Piale for the idea of decorating the "inside" too!! :D

I Loveloveloevlove "About a boy" from Fancy Pants --- such a COOL & FUNKY boy-line!!! *sigh* Am soon out of papers from this line *cry*
This handsome lil boy is my brother in laws cute&adorable steph-son, who just turned five :)

Marit Larsen concert. Nuff said.
Mixed "Arctic Chill", "About a boy", "Celebrate" and "Splendid" here. :P


Thanks for the comments and comforts about the shelf. It's still not fixed, but hopefully sometime tonight or tomorrow....now..off to watch Amalie in the tub (& get started on Anansi Boys) then either bake gingerbread cookies or fix more Christmas-stuff...hmm.