Okay so I had envisioned a different title for this post, and this post posted yesterday, but the lightning and stuff close to us scared us so we shut down the PCs before I got to edit/post. Buuut I kinda wanted the title to be "For tomorrow there's to be a wedding.." and continue with "..let us sing and dance the night away." but alaz......maybe I'll use that as a title on a layout instead :p (kinda loved which witch when I was little :p)

BUT I digress!! Cause the more important news is that my brother-in-law is getting married in just a few hours!! :D

Dropped by to watch how they made the cake (his wife-to-be is good at this cacas thing) and the making of the corsage and took a few (cough) photos. Gotta run down now to take some more during the day (I've been named the press photographer :P) - just finishing this post as I eat my breakfast :)

Laters!