Hope you’re enjoying your summer so far!

I’m gonna share a small project I did for 3ndypapir – a bit summery perhaps, because I used the empty plastic-boxes you get from buying ready-made potato-salad (yeah yeah I know – homemade is WAY yummier than most you get from the store….I’m working with myself to get better at making my own).

tomboks  Nevertheless – if you do have any of these boxes- they’re high and nice – hold on to them. They’ll make nifty giftboxes :)

grethe3 Just bake some cookies – here I made some French macaroons. (Yummy recipe here. Norwegian one, sorry!). I made these because I was making aioli, and had all those egg-whites left….. :)

grethe1I cut out this card from the paper “sommerhilsen”, sewed it on purple cardstock and cut it w/a patterned pair of scissors, sewed & decorated it some.. found a mini-doily (yay!) & placed it on it.

grethe2

Made the kiddo sign it (bwahah). grethe4

Then wrapped a broad strip of paper on the box.. grethe5

And placed the “card” upon it.  grethe6

Voila – cute hostess-gift! grethe7 sirus1

I had another box – which wasn’t as tall as the other one, so I dropped the lid here. sirus2

Instead I wrapped a broad doily-ribbon around & made a large card to place upon it.

I grabbed a tag & sewed a few pieces of scrap-paper upon & decorated it. Love this vine-paper from Hambly – so versatily and you only need small pieces of it & it makes any project instantly cooler – win! :)

 

Have fun! :)

 

Title: “Please don’t leave me” - Pink