Last year I started offering my decor services for brides that either had a planner, couldn't afford planning & decor, or just needed my decor services. I am so glad that I did, as it allowed me to work with this fabulous bride. Pamela had finished all of the planning elements and wanted me to add the "Wedding Wow". She wanted simple clean lines, with a South Beach flair for her intimate wedding.



Tiffany,

Please forgive me for taking so long to be in touch. I just viewed all of the 1,400 pictures from the wedding...AWESOME!!!!!!!!! Your Lighting, Furniture and Dance Floor were such HIGHLIGHTS of the design of my wedding!!! The lighting in the Oval Room was BREATHTAKING  to say the least!!!!!!!! It really is all about the WHITE DANCE FLOOR!! Sorry, no wood floor at my wedding!!

I loved working with you. You really are such an Awesome Designer and Person. So blessed that Jamie recommended you!!! I still have something special I want to send to you!!! I have your information on the website for our wedding. Ronnie the photographer is going to enter our wedding in several Bridal Publications, as well as Ocean Drive Magazine!! If our wedding is chosen, this will be great exposure for you ( not that you need it)...You are famous!!!  

 Much Love, Pamela & Jim


Congratulations Pamela & Jim!
Photos by: Ron B Wilson www.ronbwilson.com