6a00e55210ddf588340133f1f550a5970b-800wi

 

Oy, lookie! :D

I have to admit – when I first learned about Crate Paper – hm, could it have been three years ago? Maybe four? I didn’t really think much of it (sorry!!). Sure, I purchased a few collections and I did scrap with it, but I didn’t think it was my style (although I recall finding the quality of the paper pretty plush). Fast forward to a year, a year and half  ago – then I started noticing how Crate seemed to be more and more exciting, yet still, as always – sophisticated – but more (to me) fun & bright and colorful and yeah – more like papers I’d love to scrap with. And now I actually got the chance to do so for them, as a part of their team – awesome!! :D

DSC_1276 Lately I’ve fallen more and more in love with my 50mm f/1.4 all over again. Ever since I got the new 24-70 f/2.8 lens, it’s been more or less stuck on my camerabody, as it’s very versatile and yet a fairly fast glass. Well. I really need to not forget about my sweet 50mm-baby. Just look.

DSC_1263 The kiddo got a new DSi. It’s been all the rage since he got it :p (his cousin in the background)

DSC_1266 This is “teh face”. Whenever things doesn’t go her way, her face turns into this. Me? I think it’s cute (the face, that is) and that she nevertheless needs to learn that things won’t always go her way. Better learn it sooner than later, huh? :p

DSC_1247 The kids showing where they found a dead fox.

DSC_1306 Adrian’s become quite the fisherman, catching fish both from land and at the boat. They spent a week at the summer-place, while I had to work – but I joined them for their last two days at the summer-place.

 

Ps. I did an experiment while at the summer-place – turned off the review-screen & tried my best to not look at it as I usually do, in an attempt to like, hone the craft & rely on the meter & my experience. It’s tough! I think I lasted 3minutes at most before I just *had* to review the photo just taken! :p Although I only needed to adjust the settings a bit twice, it still felt..not right, I *have* to doublecheck how the picture looks before being satisfied!

Ps2: check this out – Fancy Pants Designs’ website has gotten a new revamp! Yay! :D

 

Title: “Fuck You” – Lily Allen