This year, I’ve been an extra, extra good girl. Honest. I’ve been trying at least, and that’s what counts?

So please, here’s my wishlist – now promise you’ll take a good and long look at my very short list and uh, eh, do your best? That would rock my world!

  • Lensbaby Composer with Tilt Transformer (this one allows you to attach Nikon lenses to it!)
  • Nikon 70-200 f/2.8 VRII (I know, I know. Expensiiiive. But oh, so needed. Especially when you have an FX body methinks)
  • Nikon 105mm f/2.8 VR II Micro  (I so so so need a macro-lens. I wanna do cool closeups too!)

(Sigh. It’s ok to hope, no? Personally I think the lensbaby should be within reach in not too long, but it’s the two other, esp the 70-200 that I so so so need the most….sigh) Just needed to get this outta my system. Again :p

IMG_0932 I don’t think I’ve shared this picture before. It’s taken earlier this summer, out at Herdla. These kiters love to kite out there, and I found it amusing that the local cows were their spectators. :p The paper ran a few pages on these kiters based on my photos earlier this month.

sketchcard

I’m so sorry, this sketch totally slipped my mind :/ Crate Paper has this sketch-thingie going on every month, and this month I joined in. It’s closed and the winner’s chosen already, but uh, yeah. Join the next sketch? :p However, if you have a 70% Fall-inspired Crate-layout, don’t hesitate to send it in to Crate Paper for a chance to be spotlighted on the blog and win a full Crate-collection of your own choice :) sketchcardcu1

My bday-card is created w/paper and chipboard from School Spirit, letters and green paperflower (seen at the bottom corner here) from Fancy Pants Designs and the bday-tag is from Elle’s Studio.  sketchcardcu2Love this technique – add paint to the edges like this.

envelope_front

Last weekend a former colleague invited us ex co-workers over for an evening at her new home. Couldn’t leave home without a hostess-gift now, could I? :p So – rummaged through my Fancy Pants-stash and whipped up this.

envelope_backPaper from the Frosted-collection, epoxy-brads from both new and old collections.

envelope_cu1 The gift was a pair of lovely magnets from Carambatack Design (Epla-store / Etsy-store). I also ordered a print from there, and can’t wait to get it framed in. So, I basically just took a sheet of matching paper & wrapped it around the gift to create this envelope.

envelope_cu2   The notes-tag is from Elle’s Studio, the buttons, chipboard & papers from older FP-collection. The tape from Pink Paislee, and the orange circles are transparency from Hambly Screenprints.

Speaking of Fancy Pants – join their layout-challenge (just create a layout w/FP-stuff on it) and post it to their Facebook wall before October 1st for a chance to be one of five winners to win a prize package :) More info can be found here, and it’s open for both US and Internationals. Go, go! :)

Aquarell Said,

7:41 AM

Så herlig LO! Høye hæler er ikke praktiske, du har rett i det, men å, så flott man føler seg i dem! :) Ha en flott helg!

Jaaaaaa :) Denne helgen skal jeg til Stavanger, og jeg tror nok jeg går for kjedelige, trauste joggesko hele helga. *sukk*

Eli Said,

9:18 AM

Ja vi begynte vel å lure litt på deg - på tur på Herdla i høye hæler; ingen andre enn du som kan finne på noe sånt *fnis* - og trenger jeg å minne deg på turen rundt i Stavanger sentrum på brosteinen? :P Men ja; høye hæler er stilig og du "bærer" dem med verdighet og kler det absolutt. Jeg har vært for voksen og kjedelig lenge men det har vel mest med å gjøre at jeg ikke klarer å gå på sånne hæler og ikke det at jeg ikke syns det er flott ;):) Digger neglelakken!!!! Me borrow i Stavanger - yes?? :) :)
KLEM

*hosthark* Herdla + stillettos = kule bilder ;) Jadda. Iår skal jeg være kjedelig og fornuftig. Sådetså. Med mindre vi stikker innom spennende skobutikker i Stavanger…?? =) Klart jeg tar med (et lite utvalg) neglelakk =)