vilvite_WEB You knew it had to be scrapped, right? The layout w/these doors

The papers, apart from the backgroundpaper for the photo, are all 3ndypapir. The backgroundpaper+the tags are Elle’s Studio. Letters from Prima, buttons from Fancy Pants and cherries from Kitschy Digitals.

vilvitecu1_WEB

Sweet layering :) The cherries are digistuff, which, in this case, I printed onto cheap glossy photopaper and cut out. vilvitecu2_WEB

I love the date & place tags from Elle’s – so versatile! I keep using them everywhere.

vilvitecu3_WEB

These 3ndypapir-papers makes me happy – love love love the colors and patterns :)

jaja_web This is a layout about Amalies most common saying these days - “Jada jada” in a tone that suggests she’s like, bored, like, saying “yeah yeah” just to get rid of you. But it’s just the way she says these words. I think :p Hrmf, cheeky *rolls eyes*. Papers from Fancy Pants Designs, tag and (the embossed) deer-stamps from Elle’s Studio, chipboard from Crate Paper and Making Memories, felt flower from Maya Road, bling from KaiserCraft. jaja_cu_webLove the cute heart on this deer :)

You can see more Elle’s Studio creations here as the Sept gallery is now live! :D

I have to say I often want to comment/reply to your comments, but am often unable to reply directly back to you (unless you have left back your emailaddy, or maybe not, I am not quite sure why/how). And it feels sort of silly to “bring you forth” on the blog to comment back public. Or, is it not? I think I’ll make a few attempts, at least if you have direct questions or similar, just to see if it indeed feels silly or not? Let me know what you think?

Zarah Said,

6:50 AM

Beautiful stuff - I especially adore the card!
(I'm a nailpolishoholic in peroids too! Tried Orly? They rock! You can get small bottles on ebay cheap and afford many! *grins*)

I have! Or well, only one bottle of Orly, and I wouldn’t call it small. I found it to be a bit too thin and thus difficult to apply nicely (but the color is lovely when done right), but I am thinking it might be because it’s a matte polish (Purple Velvet) and thus not a normal one sortof, so I can’t really judge on it I guess! (I have two Zoya matte polishes who applies on fabulously though, so it doesn’t mean all matte polishes are a pain to apply!)

Hilde Said,

4:39 PM

Hi! I just discovered your blog and I love it :)
Er N-Joy litt som Banksy? (Banksy er fra England. Jeg har vært i Bergen før- veldig penn! Og jeg gleder meg til min først norsk juleferie

Hi Hilde! :)

I have no idea who N-Joy is, and googling didn’t turn up too much info. But yeah, apparently (s)he’s a street artist like Banksky – (s)he’s done another piece of Bush and Obama someplace else in Bergen. Oh, og lykke til med din første norske juleferie! Håper det snør der du skal være :)

 

Title: “I’m just a girl” – No Doubt