We are excited to announce after much deliberation, we have chosen The Fontainebleau Miami Beach for our personal wedding venue.

Choosing the perfect location was a indeed a difficult decision, we are not immune to the flip flopping of location ideas that most couples experience. I originally wanted to wed at a Chateau in Europe, we both toyed with thoughts of the Caribbean, along with the many amazing locations in the US and our back yard. It was actually JC that came up with the idea and concept for our wedding. Yes ladies, it was my dashing groom who had the most fabulous ideas after a visit to the newly renovated Fontainebleau Miami Beach.


This spectacular venue is indeed the perfect backdrop for all of the events that will take place during our wedding week. It's grandeur and opulence screams "Tiffany Style" all the way and JC particularly loves the history behind this amazing Miami icon.


I will be posting the updates of my own planning regularly. Check back and join me, while I switch between my bride hat and planner hat as I plan and design our very own Dream Design Wedding !

Happy Planning...