DSC_0801

Happy birthday kiddo :)

DSC_1071

It’s a continuous privilege to have gotten to know you for ten years..love you so much :)

DSC_1102

oh, and hi Amalie =)

 

LAST DAY!!! :p

listening: after listening to 4 loud kids riling each others up all afternoon it’s nice w/a bit of quiet time now :)
eating: leftovers from today – I just love pizza w/olive, feta, onion & bacon, with slices of avocado on..mm..I baked 5 pizza’s (2 kiddo-versions, 2 grownup-versions & 1 taco-version) & at least 28-30 hotdog-bread p
drinking: sprite
wearing: pj’s
feeling: sleepy and a bit sad mom didn’t make it (foggy airport all day = no planes were allowed to land :(she got new tickets tho, for tomorrow so here’s to hoping she’ll make it then!)
weather: well, sunny & lovely here, FOGGY at the airport!
wanting: my babies back..they keep growing and growing!
needing: to stop crocheting because it makes me so tense! ;p
thinking: that I oughta make that “feelings”-mini now :p
enjoying: the last “feelings”-thingie for now!
wondering: where the friggin time went >< It’s soon March, lots of things happening at once and my new job is a month away >< yikes! I also really want to attend Papirfesten, but ugh, can I really spend time&money on that with so much else going on this upcoming month? Then again, I probably won’t have much time off once I start working because I opted to not have any summer-vacation while working (and rather take the “vacation” after I’m quitting in September), so I should really treat myself to this sortof….? Hmm!

 

Edited to say..ooh..I thought I did post this one already, but somehow I did not. Ahwell. *pushing publish now* :p