raap

I find the lovely Portrait-collection delightful stylish and romantic at the same time. Especially when you pair the floral patterned papers  with the more stylish papers, like the pinstripe and woodgrain ones.

raap_cu1

This layout was created for the tutorial on how to add romantic touches to your layout on the Crate Paper-blog, and has just been published, which means I can share this one here too. Yay!

raap_cu2

It’s nothing earth-shattering, it just exemplifies what I consider shortcuts to adding romantic touches to your projects.

raap_cu3

There’s even step-by-step images, so head over there to check it out if you like :)

 

I got an online award from Amanda the other day, and since it’s been a while since I got one I thought it would be fun to actually collect it :)

CherryOnTopAward

Now, I’m supposed to say three things about myself…so,…eh…

  1. I’m thankful that I actually indulged in buying an iPhone. One of my best investments last year! From not caring much about the cellphone and messages (my family and friends can attest to this, waiting for DAYS maybe never ever getting an answer, or “sorry I couldn’t find my cellphone for four days” and the like) I’m now so much more speedier at replying and getting back to people, plus it has made me take more photos privately…ever since I started working with photography professionally I’ve become oh, so way suckier at taking photos of my own children & our everyday-life, or small things in general… now I just need to work on the balance (not forgetting to use the DSLR privately too) and I’m all set :)
  2. I love nailpolish. I’m not much of a makeup-person (basically because I have no clue how to put on makeup..I’ve mentioned this so many times by now but still, no kind souls comes to my rescue, hrmf! :p), so I’ll keep doing my nails instead ;) Right now I am sporting Orly’s “Out of this world” and my, this will surely be a huge fave methinks! It’s so lovely – can’t wait to see how it looks in the sunlight :) I have OPI’s “Catch me in your net” and “Tease-y does it” waiting to get tested here too…yey! :) I only have “Space Cadet” on my current wishlist, hmm…and maybe a few more summer-y nailpolishes wouldn’t be too shabby to keep around (although I lean towards using black/blue/green/purple/dark-kinda polishes as my go-to-colors)..
  3. While I love this new haircut of mine, I’m not too sure I like the time it takes to get it ready every morning nor that it’s so easily ruined by either wearing hats (which’s a must in the wintertime here in Norway) or rain or wind or anything. Sigh. My hair is pretty thin/fine + waves way too easily (hm..or is curls a better word to use? while I don’t have real curls, it’s not completely straight either) so I need to brush+use hair-straightener and stuff now, while I usually paid no attention to the hair before (and looked thereafter I must admit). But..I guess I shouldn’t whine, it’s about time I partook in the female ritual of taking ones time getting ready in the bathroom (*cough* *ahem*) ;p

There. Three egocentric things about myself ;p

Now excuse me I’ve gotta get ready for tonights job, which is to cover an 8th March-happening for the local newspaper. Go sisters! ;p