desember-12,-2010-10

Remember Kasper, my newest nephew?

As it would happen, his Christening (hm..baptism? I can never remember which English word to use for this ritual) coincided with the weekend we (me and Amalie) were in Oslo, so we’re attending it today. So glad we could be here on his day, especially Amalie, as she never fails to remind us how much she loves Kasper and keeps asking “when can we go see aunt Pia’s baby?”

 

kaspermilan

I dug into my old stash for his card this time – namely Chatterbox (the base) and Basic Grey’s darling “Oh Baby! Boy” papers. I’ve been purging lots of my older papers, but these have been kept throughout the numerous purging – without me actually using them….so I’m glad to report I’m doing it now!

It’s a pretty simple card – the lovely Martha Stewart around-the-edges-punch sort of makes the whole card so you don’t really need to add much more to it, methinks. And – I got to use the flair-button from American Crafts here, yay! :)

kaspermilan_open

For the inside of the card I had to add this cute rocket :) The journaling-tag is from Making Memories, by the way.

 

Have a lovely Sunday, peeps :)