Just a quick post letting you know that

gluegirlcall2

I made the Glue Arts design-team :)

It’s my first time being with an adhesive-manufacturer, so I am excited and curious as to how to really showcase adhesive – I mean – we all use adhesive, right, but it’s like, invisible….but oh, so important for this hobby too (although I will not abandon my stapler ;) ).

 

Also, I am leaving tonight for Oslo – attending DOK:11 and bringing my little girl along (ok, she’s going to stay with my mom and probably play a lot with her cousins while I soak in lots of photo-inspiration…I remember last year, I felt pretty high on inspiration and energy after all the impressions from last years photofestival….ahh..looking so forward to this!).

Will probably blog some iPhone-pictures along the way, and well, have a few posts scheduled even if I don’t blog live, so…

ania_new500BW_web

if you’re in Oslo and see an oversized hoodie with a girl inside, feel free to say hi. I’m the one with a red bag w/a naked camera inside (I’m leaving my batterygrip at home..the camera feels..naked!) and newly cut bangles and sparkly nails.

(Thanks to Eli for taking this awesome picture of me :))

 

See yas :)