trygve

My step-father had his birthday the other day, and I’m usually sucky at remembering such things (sorry!) but this time I decided I wouldn’t forget about it – so I created this card like, way, way in advance….only..I totally forgot to actually send it out when his birthday came and went…cough..

trygve_card

I do believe he’s gotten his card by now :p

I created it using Toy Box (seriously – I love that collection – when I saw the images of this collection before it was released I was like, mhmm, ok, I’ll use it once or twice I guess….but really, I’ve used it so many times since, I’m pretty surprised :p). I did this one at a crop, hence the use of the spellbinders & QK shapes…(I don’t have a die cut machine myself).

trygve_envelope

I decided to complete the look w/ a homemade envelope aswell..I find this particular paper so so awesome for this purpose..it totally makes for a pretty wicked envelope if I may say so myself =)

 

Nati Tristan Said,

6:44 PM

I love those pictures! Your little girl had a blast! You can tell! Also, I love how you included the picture in the title on that layout

Thank you so much! Love that you noticed it & pointed that out – awesome – thank you! :)