Random tidbits..

_DSC4724a

  • Practicing more w/my 70-200mm lens. Love, but I do need lots of light (or to start training weights I guess) as it’s large, big & quite heavy – making me tremble more w/it sorta. Framing in tight also contributes to the need to be more spot on w/the focus.
  • I can’t find my wireless flash-transmitter. That annoys me to no end, esp as I planned to use it in two days. Hrmf.

_DSC4726

  • It usually annoys me when the kids use my craft scissors all.the.time.
  • I’m oogling a SB-900. I’ve spotted a used one for sale. Hmmm…

_DSC4745

  • But I sort of figured my next purchase would be an Eizo-screen. Hmm. I sort of need both a better flash AND a better screen. Especially if I can get a used flash for cheap, hmm..
  • Not to mention that I need a 16GB mem-card. Hm.

_DSC4751

  • Have two weddings coming up this summer. The first one in just a few weeks – totally can’t wait. It’ll be oh, so special, I just know it. The second one will be just as special, as it’ll involve a deaf couple. My first deaf clients, yay! :D (sign language is my mother tongue, in case anybody wondered)
  • Wish I had more weddings lined up. Or babysessions. I shot some babies a few days ago for an article in the local newspaper, and well true, it’s only been a few weeks since my last  babysession (no piccies on the web allowed from that one, sorry :/), but…shooting these babies reminded me how  much I miss that!

_DSC4753

  • I love Lenkas new album, Two. I also loved what I heard from Beastie Boys new album, pondering whether it’s enough to buy it too or not.
  • Happy VE Day! (and happy Mothers Day to those celebrating it today…ours were earlier this Winter :) )