booklet_open

This now adorns my office. It’s a sort of sturdy “card” which doubles as a booklet you can display on your bookshelf or mantelpiece to show off the contents – in my case – images of my two lovely children (I’m their mother, ofcourse I think they’re lovely ;) ).

It’s created for Glue Arts, and if you’re interested to learn how to create this one (it’s pretty darn simple & easy) I have a tutorial up on their blog which you should be able to find here. There’s a giveaway too – they always have great giveaways :)

booklet_front

Here’s the front by the way. I used the summer-y collection 365 degrees from Pink Paislee, as well as some bits and pieces from Maya Road on this one. Oh, and you can see peeks from some leftover-rubons from Fancy Pants Designs on the tag :)

booklet_back

This is the back – I figure I’ve forgotten the details about my kids @2011 in a few years, like their ages and where they are/were in school/kindergarten at the time…;p

booklet_back2

The back…

booklet_cu

And a closeup..

 

That’s it for now :)