hjelper

Glue Arts is collaborating with October Afternoon, and I got to play with the Modern Homemaker-collection. It’s truly lovely, and I’m glad I got to play with it…I’m like, yay, finally I got to scrap w/OA-papers…you see..I’ve got a few Night Light and Road Map papers I’ve hoarded because I’ve been planning to use them for a London-mini..sigh..that was like, two years or more ago..do I have a London-mini to show for it? Uh, not yet. Cough.

hjelper_cu4

I’ll admit, I struggled w/this layout because I wanted to layer almost all the papers upon each others..I even cut down the papers, then realizing it unfortunately wouldn’t work too well..I dunno..it felt too much…too much pattern & colors….I cut the sheets smaller and smaller and ended up w/this pretty clean design..so typical…I cut stuff then start having second thoughts :p Anyways..been wanting to do that border-kinda-design for a while, it’s been popular lately…like, sticking small strips of paper on the edges..I think it worked out well after all..

hjelper_cu3

This butterfly is the same one which I made for the butterfly wand for the collaboration w/Epiphany Crafts.

hjelper_cu2

I love small layered clusters :) Here: Stickers and button from OA and trinket-pins from Maya Road.

 

As usual – there’s giveaways on the Glue Arts blog :)

bookmarks1

Hmm…I see I forgot to post these bookmarks, also another collaboration between GA and Basic Grey! Whoops!

bookmarks2

These are just simple bookmarks – some w/bulky tops, making them non-slipable-into-the-books sorta.

bookmarks3

They’re quick to whip up, and is great if you’re like me – having multiple half-read books all over the house…I always need a new bookmark for whatever book I’m reading for the moment being :p