Omg.
You know when you sometimes get the urge to just yell?? Really scream, let loose a wild, primal scream of happiness and bewilderness and yeah well....?

I got this urge just now.
All because of an email.
Announcement.

Oh dear.

I don't really know what more to say, I am just so. Flabbergasted. That's a word right? Kinda? Ahhhhh. I just wanna scream!!
And how funny!!! A fellow Norwegian on the team - Renee - she totally rocks!!!!! She's so more Hambly than me so tbh I am really really feeling like the odd outcast right now. Lol. Wow! Im so not gonna get any sleep right now for sure!!!! *exhales*
*ok*
Lil more calmer now.
So happy to see fellow Pencilliner Sasha on the team too, and Celine is just fabby and not a too big a surprise, she's really Hambly kinda, like Renee...and kl..am SO happy just to get to work with her!! Ahhh and so excited. Looking forward to know the rest and oh just in general like... *Aaaahhh!?!!* Hambly!! Gah!! :D