Oh yes. Everybody is raving about this movie - both before and after it premiered. Well. I have to say it's really an excellent movie, way better than I expected. I thought in advance that it might have been hyped up a bit esp. given Ledgers tragic death and all the blah blah because of that but naa, he really is brilliant in that movie... so delightful twitchy and squirrely and plain crazy... all the little moves and twitches... and the story felt solid, good....so yeah - it's well worth the goddamn money (theatre's so darn expensive these days...I remember the good old days when a movieticket only cost 45nok....sigh..and yeah, I'm that old so shuddup :P) Oh and I kinda liked the sweet, dark (or well, tragic..) lovestory in the movie, it felt right...beautiful..

One more thing - you keep thinking "ok, now it must be over??" at least twice in that movie...I don't know if thats good or bad, hm..

Ohwell.
Also - just wanted to say a big THANK YOU to all of you sending me your best wishes & congratulations re. Hambly!!! :D I guess Im proof that yeah it really never hurts to try even though you know you won't make it at all....