Saturday was a good day scrapwise :)


Ever since the vacation started back in July I haven't gotten around to scrap anything.at.all. Which's pretty ugh!! But first -- we went to Drammen, where I got to meet Cecilie, one of my scrapheroes from way back :) It was really nice to finally get to meet her :)



The we went to visit my grandma, where the children played with this little lady - my cousins daughter. Her parents are getting married this weekend - looking forward to the wedding!!



Then - late at night - I crashed this party at 11pm...this photo is taken at 3.40am or so -- when most of the scrappers had left - this group played it hardcore =) Thank you SO much for giving me my scrapping fix (all I had was two sheets of Hambly transparencies, two identical sheets of Hambly rubons and three sheets of patterned papers. oh, and a bag of brads - all of which I purchased at Papertrends right after my vacation started) and for the lovely company & the delicious food! The above layout was made for Fatima -- it was her birthday and everybody made a page for her minialbum. I managed to use mostly of my own stuff, and borrowed some primaflowers & bling from my kind neighbours :) At 3am, when most had left the party - those of us who remained decided to do a round robin - each of us had 5 minutes adding something to a layout before passing it on. I think I just added Hambly to everybodys layouts as that was all I had lol :)


Thank you so much for letting me crash the party so late (wish I could have come earlier) and thank you for the lovely end of a lovely day - both those on this photo and those who left earlier!! So happy to have gotten to meet both new and old friends!



Linda, Pelle, me, Fatima, Kirsten, Kristin