That I actually feel a little bad for not having had too much scrappy stuff to show you this summer as I've been on a long vacation...

..so here's a peek for this Sundays Pencil-Lines! :D Esp since Ive been missing these gals a lot - missed taking part of the weekly sketches....and such a fabby sponsor - and because it's my first real layout in what feels like a little eternity, boy did I feel a lil rusty =)

Now. Off to prepare the teaching-schedule & classes for this Fall - love teaching for Prima!! :D

Ps. Saw Wanted and Hellboy 2. Wanted was well, there's alot of eyecandy in the movie, I loved Nightwatch myself and I love the style of the russian director...but other than that it was a pretty shallow movie kinda- but nice to watch if you like cool stuff & Angelina Jolie. Hellboy 2...lovelovelove...esp the scene w/the old lady and the cat...hahahah...Hellboy's so cute there... really like the style and humor of the movie... a very nice sequel :)