I am serious. I have no idea how I ended up here.
I am (too) used to rejections. I am used to way lousy "successratios" when trying out for things. And that's completely fine, it's a part of the game, and maybe even the fun too? But all of a sudden. Things starts to improve? o.O Unreal.

That being said, I am like o.O about this. Fancy Pants Designs. Hello?!? Totally love their designs and I've been stalking them ever since their first hint about a DT-call leaked on their blog in May - been impatiently waiting for it since. So. No. I could not resist the temptation to apply. Figured it most likely wouldn't go through at all and then I could have said I tried instead of regretting not having tried..... *cough*

So very pleased to see Jolene on the team too!!!! She is what I would picture like, the Ultimate Fancy Pants lol- her style goes so very well with them! And Staci!! How very fun haha :D It's like starting in a new class at a new school - it's good to "know" someone already to hold on to haha :) I am crossing my fingers that we'll see some more of my friends as runner-ups....you know who you are..

Ahwell.....Scrappedugnad :)


Scrappedugnad started up again after a long hiatus -- the summer vacation got to us all :P
So--we're starting again today with Tove Tyll -- that woman has quite an unique and eclectic style -- lovesit! She challenged us to make our own pp and to use candypaper on the page. I was contemplating really making one, like, you know, from elaborate stamps and vintagepaper and do some collage stuff, but in the end I just went for the easy solution - slap a little paint on a black cs and add some Hambly Screenprint rubons just for laughs :p Or something like that :p
The "frame" to the color-photo was made by using black cs, scalloped scissors & white signo-pen. And oh yeah -if you look close-- the y in the candy is upside down. Cba to fix that when I noticed and well, uh, eh, it has its charm?? :p Totally heart my niece - she looks *so* angelic.....but she, uh, has a will of her own :P Sigh. Miss her! Lately I've been hating not having journaling on my pages, but when I was done with this I didn't find any room for journaling -- I mean-- it wouldn't fit aesthetically methought, hence the little tag begind the colorphoto. I don't know. I try to tell myself that layouts wo journaling is just swell but.. it's just a lil quirk I have atm.

Last week or so I got a sweet peamail - Aussie Scrap Source - the blog of an Australian distributor - chose Luxe Designs for their Weekend Inspiration and they picked up two of my Luxe layouts for that post. Thank you! :D Check out the first layout there by Carole, I loved that tree - so cool!

Ahwell. Shan't bore you more -- have a lovely weekend!! :)