Another one of these monster-posts I seem to post lately. Soz!
Pencil-Lines was guested by Denine Zielinski, who provided us with a darn cool sketch :D Loved it! :) I took the oppoturnity to scrapbook some photos of my husbands grandmother, who unfortunately is terminally ill. Sigh. Cycle of life I guess, and she's in a good mood despite the cirumstances which makes it a lot easier for everybody, herself included.
I love how Fancy Pants "Delight" is such a ...delight :p It's kinda perfect for layouts involving err, older people (do I sound ignorant now?? or just silly..), and those nostalgic, old photos (next weeks PL-layout is using "Delight" aswell - just w/childhood-photos of myself). Anyways. Im proud of myself using !!!three!!! rubons on this layout!! And you just gotta LOVE the gorgeous & generous heart-rubon used in the middle of the page...and I adore this little pocket & phototags made outta the cards-paper :)


Right!
Spent the past weekend w/some scrapping buddies. Photos galore & stuff..
♥ u! :)


Yes they're downright s i l l y I tell you!!
=)

I..ahem...was told to drive straight ahead!! And it was daaaark. And there were WAY more snow covering the ground!! Totally covered the lawn!! True story!! So, I drove straight ahead...and turned right..cause it seemed right....at that time...the spot looked like a nice lil parkingspace...a lil large maybe, but hey, this is the luxury of living in the county no......only to be told by the dying-of-laugher-ladies behind me that I was on the lawn *cough*. Right! Turned the car and all and crossed fingers the rain would take care of any leftover-evidence of my lil mishap =) The lawn might be a lil bumpy due to the tires but I think it'll be ok ;p


Marie made some yummy icecreamcake :D


Sneaky Marie :p
Fell in love with this sheep ♥♥♥
(I love sheep!)
While grabbing for something in my bag this loose Prima-flower stuck to my uh,wristbands (what is this called in English??). Thought it looked pretty so decided to sew it on :)


Yummy food & drinks!

Silly photos =)



The results of our Round Robin in the middle of the night :)
It's like, pure genious to scrap fresh photos you've just taken and have it scrapped by everybody in the photos :)
(Round robin: everybody gets like 10-15 minutes to add something to a layout before passing it on. By the end you've got a layout which everybody's contributed to :) )



Yeah. It's cold and it's raining but it doesn't stop Marie from enjoying the icecream outdoors!! =)

Right. Mom's coming over tomorrow and Adrian's turning 8 this weekend. And I am struggling w/a nasty headache and have too much I should have done like long time ago. Yay. Have a nice weekend? :p

Title: Fairytale - Alexander Rybak (yah yah. eurovision. wohoo)