The product spotlight over at Fancy Pants Designs this week is on the Mixed Media Books - uhm - LOVES!!!!!!!!

The bracketed one is totally my fave - I've already made a minibook w/them (as seen here) and I saved two of the cardboard-pages for this project - door hangers for the kids :)

Adrians doorhanger: Fancy Pants Designs: Paper & diecut from "About a Boy", journalsheet from "Summer Soiree" (adhered on cardboard to make it more sturdy & dimensional for this purpose), chipboardstars & alphas from "The Daily Grind", ribbon&button from I don't recall which collection ;p. Other stuff: minialphas from Adornit.

Amalies doorhanger: Fancy Pants Designs: Papers from "Simplicity", dog from "Splendid", chipboard from "the daily grind", alphas from "Lotsa Letters - biggest board". Other stuff: Rangers crackle paint & glitterglue, Hambly transparent butterflies.

Oh ya. Watched Star Trek - YUMM :D Okay, there were a few "uh rite" moments here and there, but overall - a totally enjoyable experience. Loves :D

Hm. I was gonna say something else too but I forgot what... Bleh.


Title: "Star Trek (2009)"