Thank you so much to everybody who attended!! Had such a lovely time reading through all of your comments - it's a rare treat having this many comments to one post so I really did enjoy it - especially you who shared your fave Hambly stuff!! :D :D :D (ok, I never get this many haha)

Anyways - scrolled up and down blindly and picked POLLIE as the winner!! :) :)

pollie Said,
1:22 AM

What a great idea to store the work in that pocket. I am working on school days albums for my daughters and will have to do that. I love the Hambly frames...especially the vintage looking stuff.



Pollie, PLEASE EMAIL ME asap so I can forward your emailadress to Hambly :) My email can be found in the contactthingie to the right :)

Oh, and figured I'd share another Hambly-layout as this post was about Hambly sorta :)

Love how gullible my friends are trusting me taking photos ;) ;) ;)
(Convinced Sonja & Eli that jumping from the cliffiside would yield cool photos. They only jumped once, muttering some nonsense about it being scary. You'd figure that after this incident they'd know better uh? ;p)

Materials used: Hambly rubons, kraft stickers (big letters), transparency, Glimmer Mist, staples, adornit leters (small)


On a more personal note - might not be around to update the blog too often atm - husband just went into hospital (nothing lifethreating - but very pain&stressful) and I'm totally exhausted. And I hate it because right now I also feel like scrapping lots. Figures. Jeje.