I really do adore this Luxe Designs-line "Ecology" - yum :)
The kids did a lot of things at the summerplace some weeks ago, including playing with the old boardgame "Den forsvunne diamant" (The missing diamond). I like watching the kids play peacefully together (ofc, Im their mom so Im supposed to I guess ;p) :)

Another thing I adore? 3d adhesive!!! :D Love making things pop out from the page - makes such a difference whenever you're like, outta ideas what to do to make the page look a lil more than okayish sorta :) I thought I had enough adhesive for a while but looks like I gotta restock the 3d ones soon :p

Tomorrow is the Norwegian Constitution Day and I'm just like "urgh". Lotsa people, gotta dress up the kids & me, walk w/the kids in the childrens parade and generally - endure crowds and stuff before I can escape home :p Ohwell. As long as the kids are having fun eh?



Ps. Did you see? Wall decals by Hambly!!
Ps2. Working on a commissioned minialbum atm. It's certainly a new experience, mhmm.
Ps3. Did you know that cucumberplants are SUCH DRAMAQUEENS????? :p

Title: " The Call " - Regina Spektor