Hi there!
Missed me?
Been a week since my last blogpost, which's an eternity according to the norm. Sorta.
It's been quite an intense week, w/husband at the hospital and all that hoopola, but luckily that one got a happy ending once the docs finally decided to do an op, w/him at home now and very quickly recovering - YAY!


Kk, over to the scrappy stuff! I finally got around to play w/my new Luxe stash - Ecology is such a lovely line!

This project has been on my mind for quite some while now -- but I didn't seem to find the time to do this until quite recently... I searched the web for possible templates for this for a few hours before giving up and deciding to make my own... I wanted a kind of card-box in which I could mail off little teabags to friends...small samples of tea I love....(and ofcourse, I'm outta all my fave-teas and only have the sucky tea left so I'm gonna have to wait with mailing this for a while - it's not nice mailing people tea you don't like yourself..I think...but then again, how will I ever get rid of these, hmm... and people do have different taste,..... :p)



Inside this card there's two mini-boxes with room for two teabags each :) LOVE the woodgrain-pattern on the inside here :) Making this template was much easier than I thought - just measured the teabags and drafted on a piece of paper before doing a real template-test on cardstock (which can be used over and over again for future projects) and finally using the cardstock-template to trace this upon the patterned paper :)

Materials used: Luxe Designs - Ecology, American Crafts - brads (LOVE the color!), Bazzill - thread

May means confirmation-season here in Norway and this is a card I made for my sister-in-law's oldest son. When I first started scrapbooking back like, 3-4 years ago, one of the coolest cards I saw back then was one that resembled a wallet. I haven't really seen one since then - maybe it was just a fad back then?? but anyways - figured it fit with the confirmation-theme and all (haha ;p). The wallets I saw back then were way more detailed and with more flaps (from what I can recall), but ohwell - I was just experimenting, and I didn't bother googling for templates. In retrospect I don't think I should have used the sewing machine here - didn't come out too well & ugly on the inside - rather maybe a ribbon folded over the edge or something instead, mhmm.. also, should have created a closure for the wallet, ahwell - next time!



Materials used: Fancy Pants - Summer Soiree, the Daily Grind and About a Boy + chipboardalpha & felt
And yes, thats chocolate-coins :p

Not sure whats up with my obsession of doing altered stuff/cards/random templatestuff atm. I do still scrap layouts too though!


Title: Twilight (I can totally see the appeal in this one - but man, the movie s u c k e d. Guess I should have started w/the books mm? Dakota Fanning is onboard for the next installment- hopefully it'll be better - she can't do wrong can she???)