Have to admit I'm slightly bummed. Was supposed to join a girls weekend away this weekend but decided to stay home because I had a suspection I wasn't feeling well..and waddayaknow...same evening I was knocked out sleeping for 20 hours straight....sigh...glad I stayed home but bleh bleh bleh not happy about being sick!! :(

Jeje. Right now I don't even feel like scrapping, and thats a major bummer...but...can at least share some of the stuff I've made recently...


I kinda like this layout...this is Eli reading the local newspaper & discovering our greeting on the greeting-page. Juba juba! :D Plain white cardstock, glimmermist, (NEW!) Hambly rubons - stitching & dress thingies and the adorable kraft owl :) Thank you to STM på norsk for the idea to the title - "Juba juba" is taken from one of my fave K&L songs, "Dum & Deilig"....the perfect song for Eli...?? ;p *just kiddiiiiing* :D


Halloween. I kinda like Halloween. We don't celebrate it though, apart from having candies ready for those who happen to celebrate it. (Only two parties rang the doorbell last night tho). I like the idea of carving pumpkins and stuff, even tried to hunt for pumpkins once too with Eli (only to find a very few fist-sized pumpkins on the patch :p) but ohwell...

This card was made for the "Trick or treat" glittercut product spotlight :) This glittercut is just so adorable, and I sorta like the way the colors here is put together :)

Speaking of Fancy Pants - did you see the new mid-show release?? Vintage & intense, clear colors - yummm! :D

This little canvas was made for Hambly Screenprints Halloween-newsletter. I sprayed it with graphite glimmer-mist and splattered it some w/neon-green paint. As for the rubons I used a mix of the purple and black Spooky Halloween-rubons aswell as a few cutouts from the Kraft Halloween-stickers.




Jeje. Back to feeling sorry for myself & coughing my chest out. Or something like that.