Gonna share quite a few photos, so suppose I’d show a card first for those who’s here for the scrappy stuff only sorta =)

So.

Made this card for my grandmother-in-law but managed to forget the card at the office the day I was dropping by the hospital…ohwell..I’ll get it to her sometime I hope :p

Punched out butterflies w/my Martha Stewart-punches & used my scalloped scissors around the sticker. Paper&sticker from Pink Paislee, gems from KaiserCraft and letters from Adornit.

 

Right!

Back to the pictures…

Last night I finally got around to meet up w/some of the scrappy girls…it’s been a while!!

First I met up w/Marie, Eli and Ellen. We dropped by Moe, Udd & Tollefsen, who opened their own store at Bryggen. Nice little store & lots of people attending the opening. Cozy.

 

 

There were wine and snacks and Marie needed help w/the wine (srsly! ;p).

Then we detoured a bit & stood outside in the rain liek, just for fun – until someone had to lead people someplace & we ended up at The Scotsman. I think. The small, elegant pub next to the trad. doors to The Scotsman? Which looks totally different and way more chic and maybe it’s always been there & I’ve just been too drunk to notice/care. Like, years ago when I was young. *cough*

Anyways, they didn’t serve Guinness there until 10 (wtf! main reason we went there sniff..) so I opted for wine like the other girls. And sort of got fascinated w/taking piccies of the wineglasses.

 

Until someone had enough & threatened to grab their wines ruining my photos. Hello!!

 

Then we went to Egons & met up w/Ann Hedvig and Anki……soooo many people there and such great entertainment for those who had the view :p

 

Don’t look at me. Ellen and Eli decided to ..eh…refresh themselves or something.

Fooooooood!

♥ the whole evening, thank you so much for the great time gals…

 

Spent today w/the kids….

 

Visiting the Gingerbread Island at the local mall…so fascinating for the kids..♥

 

Adrian found this light-sphere fascinating..

 

…while I thought this part of the Island was most awesome. A replica of the AV-house (my workplace :D) in gingerbread….we’re located at the 2nd and 3rd floor :D Yes, the house is round. Yes the corridors goes around and round (like Eli learned last night :p). The bridge (connecting the island&mainland can be seen to the left, the boat to the right :p)

 

Then there was time for the Frost Princess to read out loud for the kids. Nice atmosphere.

Then we went home & started baking for Christmas :) Kakemenn! W/Hello Kitty! :D

Both kids helped ♥

Gonna make Bailey-balls (uh yeah) & try to get the honey&pecanmix wrapped up later today :)