Pencil-Lines #161 went live – with sketch by Anna and guested by Zarah!! :)

I totally love this simple yet elegant sketch – and I love the awesome-cool look you get by rounding opposite corners on a small square piece of paper. I love how it looks on larger squares, but when done on small ones – the look is just so so cool =) I got the tip from a blog (sigh, I suck at remembering where cool details originates from) which got it from Scrabook Trends I believe. I’ve seen these kind of squares around more lately I think.

You can’t really see it here, but I sewed around the photo and squares. Also, this cute little momiji-sticker is from Lene and Gudrun when they visited my place - I lovelovelove them and have saved them up – but for this one this was just perfect. Love how she looks like my Amalie. Sort of :) Decorated her hairflower with a small gem in the middle – so cute! :) :)

Used mostly Pink Paislee stuff here – both papers, chipboards and stickeralphas. Gems from KaiserCraft. Large chipboardletters from American Crafts :)

The title and journaling explains how she’s becoming so big…. she just swapped out her kid-friendly chair for a regular chair and now insists on using regular fork/knife instead of the kiddieversions...*sigh*

I created this layout for my challenge over at the Charity:Extravaganta event. I used the gorgeous papers from the “All Fall” collection from Fancy Pants Designs, aswell as a glitter die cut, some sheets from the journal book, random leftover-rubons and a sheet from the Mixed Media book (circles). Really love how this turned out (altho a bit too much yellow eh?, but whatev :p)

Usually I just scrap away w/o real plans re how the finished layout will turn out. Sometimes that’ll create a problem when I’m approx done and realize I don’t really have much room for title/journaling w/o ruining the design. Sooo – enter the hidden journaling. This time I made a “door” (sewing the left side to the layout) and added the transparent glitter-diecut frame between the journaling and the photo.