I’ll admit, scrapwise I work in a very weird tempo…I try to get deadlines off the way, so I won’t have to stress about them – while in reality I *do* stress about them while working on getting them off the way – then I twiddle my thumbs and try to find challenges and other stuff to occupy myself with when I don’t have any deadlines…(which would mean – I should rather space out the deadlines so I won’t stress at all, but ahwell)

bedfellows

I joined Sassafras’ March-challenge, doing blocking…fun one, and perfect for this mix of old and older Sass-papers :) The image (if you can find it :p it’s drowning a bit here maybe??) is of my daughters bedfellows..I need to snap a picture of her soft bedfellows (aka teddies and stuff as well :p)

bedfellows_cu1

Dang..I love these colors mixed together!

bedfellows_cu2

Here’s a note w/my journaling on, about her bedfellows..they count a Snow White, a Knights Horse, a dinosaur, Bakugans and some princesses, among other figurines.

kollevag

I also joined a challenge at the Aussie Scrap Source, where the prize was to win a guest design-spot at Sassafras. I didn’t reach up, but it was fun scrapping this layout (I don’t like the other one much, sigh..bu this kiting one I love :) ). They have another contest going on atm, where you can win a guest-spot at Websters Pages by the way, if you have a fair bit of their stash lying around at home :)

kollevag_cu1

Lovelovelove these little monsters!! Plus, I love the Pink Paislee-tape I used to “tape” on the picture…love that careless look it gives..

kollevag_cu2

And I’m proud of this kite (how original..not ;p), which was put together by sewing the borders together around a diamondshaped piece of patterned papers, cutting a star-sticker into pieces for the “tail-end” and using these buttoned&sewed-upon flowers to decorate it.

 

rare

This was the other layout I sent in, but tbh, I’m not really feeling it – I think it turned out a bit too busy/messy/boring..hmm..maybe if the photos were clean b&w? Hmm…ahwell…it still documents an important aspect re my daughters food-habits – how she wants her slices to be made. I have several other photos and ideas/themes for new layouts re the food-habits of the kids..they’re peculiar when it comes to what they eat and how the food is supposed to be made! And I love that w/my iPhone it’s so easy to just snap a quick photo before serving them food hehe…

rare_cu1

Ahwell!

 

6a00e55210ddf58834014e604f3d38970c-800wi

 

Now onto something else – Spring Fever over at Crate Paper! :D

Spring is fast approaching (but none too fast it seems, hrmf!) and you’ll find spring-ish inspirations over at Crate Paper – as far as I am aware there will be at least three Spring-posts with chances to win collections and surprises in each – so if you like Crate Paper I wouldn’t miss these opportunities! :)

 

And finally – don’t forget to tune into Pencil-Lines tonight where the new DT finally is going to start their new era – I know I’m excited to see what they’re coming up with :)