jubeldans

Sassafras has another challenge going on, this time a sketch – one that I could not resist. Plus, I had plenty of scraps from the last Sassafras-challenge that I wanted to use, haha. The picture is one that I snapped using my Instagram-app – I was at my moms place, and had been gone all day attending DOK:11, and the kids (my daughter+niece) refused to go to bed until I had arrived home late that night. And when I came home – well, this is what welcomed me – mad dance & cheering from the kids…hehe…love that my mom is peeking out the door here too :)

jubeldans_cu1

The layout is a mix of …well, lots of older Sassafras-stuff :) And a doily! They fit in so nicely everywhere sorta..

jubeldans_cu2

And I love curling the corners of the papers like this :)

accentitall4

And oh hi! There’s my friends and their cellphones which I decorated for my very first assignment with Glue Arts! :) Glue Arts isn’t only about adhesive, they also have 12x12 sheets of vinyl in lots of lovely colors, called Accent It All. Using it is quite simple, and you can find my step-by-step tutorial here.

 

Right! Easter’s quickly approaching, and so is the little ones birthday. I also just got off my first week at work, including working the whole weekend (which is something everybody takes their turn at doing, before getting two days off the following week). Really am looking forward to having an extra long Easter-vacation doing pretty much nothing (if I had my way…sigh ;p)!