I’ve been so extra sucky at snapping photos of the kids w/my DSLR ever since I got the iPhone (hm. Last time I’ll mention the iPhone, I promise..for a while..), so here’s some photos I forced myself to take w/the DSLR :)

_DSC2833

Gotta admit….the DSLR sure is handy when it comes to Earth Hour ;)
ISO 800 – 24mm – f/2.8 – 1/20 sec

_DSC2846

ISO1600 – 24mm – f/2.8 – 1/25 sec

_DSC2849

And here’s the glow-necklace I talked about (on IG I think) – it glows in the dark and continued to do so for at least 18-24 hours..think..rave..haha... The kids found this fun :) You can’t really see him (because he kept moving and it’s quite dark), but Adrian is helping Amalie wearing this “necklace” here.

ISO1250 – 26mm – f/2.8 – 1/25sec

_DSC2976

The kids had their cousin sleep over the other day, and cooked us dinner (the keyword is to tell them you’ll judge their food and throw the dice to give them grades ;p That’ll make them all over this task ;p)

_DSC2977

I told Adrian he was the master chef in charge (as he was the only one w/some experience cooking dinner on his own of these kids) – and he rose to the challenge, delegating responsibilities and showed them what to do if they wasn’t sure….so cute to watch..I knew he’d be good at this, I’ve seen how he naturally takes charge when playing WoW w/the others, but still..nice to see it play out in irl-fields too :) )

_DSC2992

This dude told us we just had to back up his story, telling his mom he actually DID cook..apparently for the first time in his life…hehe…

_DSC2999

We gave them 5 out of 6. They weren’t satisfied with us explaining that they needed to have something to reach for, hence no 6, so they ran to grab a dice & threw it until they all got 6 :p

_DSC3040

It was quite foggy when I was gonna put Amalie to bed, so I told her “quick, grab a dress and let’s go out for a bit” :p I dunno, I was hoping for a bit more fog, but hey, a little fog is better than no fog :p She oughta quit doing these poses though..

_DSC3043

To which I told her: “Ok, enough now, do something else” – “hmmm!”

_DSC3045

Then she gave me this,.. :p

_DSC3048

And this…

_DSC3052

And this..and then we went back into the house to brush her teeth and read her a book :p

Hoping for more fog soon…fog equals cool backgrounds…plus….I only got to snap photos of her while the cars were passing once – the other times I couldn’t focus in time, sniff…they create such cool light-trails in the fog sorta (see first fog-photo)…(all fog photos: ISO1250, f/2.8, 24mm, 1/40sec)

Hoopla…busy week inc…my last one before starting work for real next week :)