april_sketch

Spoiled rotten…that’s every grandparents privilege, no? To spoil their grandchildren..maybe not rotten, but pretty close. Whenever Amalie’s with her grandmother groceryshopping (or any kind of shopping), you can be sure she’ll come home with little bits and pieces she’s convinced my mother she needs. Currently it’s just smaller things, like her fave cereal, or yoghurt, or even a magazine…. but just you wait till she’s getting older..!

This layout was created for Crate Paper’s monthly sketch challenge found here.

april_sketch_cu1

I used a mix of lots of different collections for this one, old and new alike. Toy Box, Portrait, Paper Doll and Restoration – that’s the collections I’ve used here as far as I can recall. Love that bunny :)

april_sketch_cu2

As for the sketch – I turned it sideways and shrunk it as well. Check out the sketch here, it’s pretty cute :)

april_sketch_cu3

I also added some 3d-foam behind the border-stickers, as well as added some doilies behind the upper top.

 

Have a lovely weekend!