_DSC4100

So, Saturday came and went – we had a wonderful day - especially Amalie, who turned six… she already had gotten her present from us – a bicycle – so this morning she just got some smaller pressies from us and her brother (a locket necklace from this artist – her cousin got a similar one, only with a lighthaired girl :p, and a Hello,Kitty DS-game..while I love the locket and the artist (and more important, Amalie loves it too), it’s unfortunately not too sturdy so I probably need to get it refitted into a better necklace or fix the jump ring or something so the locket will stop falling from the necklace :/).

_DSC4116

We had Easter-dinner where we invited some family-members, and she got more pressies…here’s the book she got from my mother – she loves Oistein, a Norwegian artist/drawer who’s featured on the children’s television where he shows children easy steps to do fun drawings..(“he’s so, so, so good!” quote Amalie)

_DSC4129

In case you wondered how old she turned…

_DSC4148

Later that afternoon grandmother and her cousin arrived too, straight from the summerplace, and with even more gifts. A great day for her indeed.

jobb

A while ago I received an email from Sue Mylde, also known as Missusem, asking if I wanted to take part in a creative journey of hers: Words & Perspectives. Never one to say no to challenges, I accepted, and created this layout. You can find my blogpost here.

jobb_cu1

My chosen word was “jobb” – “work/job” – as this request came at a time when I had just gotten the job I now have (journalist at the local newspaper). It gave me a nice kick in the behind to document this part of my life – thank you so much for that, Sue! :)

jobb_cu2

I used mostly Pink Paislee’s Starlight-collection, along with a piece of Sassafras (the yellow polka-paper), Elle’s Studio tags and rubons from Hambly Screenprints (while I loved this colorscheme, I found it a bit too dark – so adding a white doily + white rubons helped lots imo).

Last day of the Easter-vacation…break..whatever it’s called in English..been a good one..warm..sunny…lovely..much needed….and oh, we finally finished Battlestar Galactica season4 (left it off long time ago in the beginning of season4) :p

Ps.

For Norwegians: Scrappehuset har et skikkelig flott fotokurs med Nabo’n som må leses for alle som er interessert i å vite mer om kameraets innstillinger – du finner den her.