Yay....the flight went well (I fell asleep, mouth wide open and all that - ugh :p) and I'm now safe and sound in Oslo :) Been lovely to see my sis & nieces again and ofcourse mom :) Thought I'd show you my latest layout -- got the BG newsletter before I left and got so inspired by Amy Howes sketch that I just had to scrap it. BG LilyKate papers...*sigh* aren't they lovely?? And blingbling! A Heidi Swapp blingborder broken down to pieces....*love!* ...too bad the scanner won't show it in all its glory! Won't get started on the happy page until this weekend I suppose, so I'll just write more in the workbook...I think I left it at the second mood, "sad"....:) Today the weather is grey and...well, kinda sad - but I'm gonna hit the town and shop some with mom in a few :)

Yay, jeg kom meg helskinnet til Oslo gitt - fikk lyst til å vise den siste layouten jeg lagde før jeg dro - kikket gjennom Basic Grey sitt nyhetsbrev og fikk lyst til å prøve meg på Amy Howes skisse....og LilyKate er jo bare så skjønn da! :) "M"'en i "Amalie" ser snodig ut ja, jeg vet det -- skyld på dumme produsenter som ikke skjønner at vi trenger flere "m"'er -- jeg mener -- det er jo hele TRE m'er i "mamma"....så dermed måtte "w" til pers..... Idag er det litt grått og trist her i Oslo, men nevermind, jeg skal shoppe litt med mamma i byen! :) :)