Tada! Here's the rest of the layouts from the crop this past weekend :) I also made two pages for my Shimelle-class, "Happy" and "Scared" (which actually drained me emotionally...more about that later on) but they're not entirely finished so I think I'll finish them totally before showing them... anyways. The first layout: That's Tuva checking wheter Adrian really *is* asleep or not. He was. The second one: Amalie being impatient because Adrian ate icecream at this rate: 3 for him, 1 for Amalie....(and hey, I used Crate papers for the very first time in my life! These were fun :D) The third one: Well...I totally *adore* this picture of Amalie, taken by "accident" while not looking through the camera itself. However, that's also what I'm annoyed about -- the silly cropping of such a beautiful picture. *sigh* I coudln't let this one go though, so I scrapped it even tho I think the cropping is totally silly. And oh, thanks to Gyda who helped me find the right papers for this picture at Bikuben! :D

Now, do you notice anything evident with these layouts (and the one below -- "Regn regn")? Yep. I LOVE THE JOURNALING STAMPS!!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE! haha...soooo in love.....and when I arrived home from Oslo I had five (!!!) packets waiting for me.....lotsa clearstamps!!! Wohoo!! :P

Tada! Her er layoutene mine fra helgas scrappetreff på Frogner: Tuva som sjekker om Adrian faktisk sover, Amalie som klager over Adrians isdelingsrate: 3 - 1 til Adrian og et nydelig bilde av Amalie som dessverre ble ødelagt av den dumme croppinga på bildet fordi jeg tok bildet fra hoftehøyde uten å se i kameraet -- såklart det perfekte bildet ble tatt da og at vinkelen ødela litt for helheten av bildet...sukk...menmen, det var et sånt fint bilde jeg bare måtte scrappe for det så :) Og hvis du sjekker nærmere så bruker jeg noe likt i 3 av 4 LO'ene (inkl. det under her - "regn regn") -- nemlig JOURNALINGSTAMPSENE!!! *soooooo in love!!!!!!!* seriøst et av de beste kjøpene mine!! Regn med å se de masse fremover!! Så praktisk! Så kult! :D (og ja, jeg vet - en av perlene på LO'en har falt av :S) Og AMM sine chipboardalfabeter....SÅ KULE!!!!! :D :D :D (Fikk en i RAK fra KKK og MÅTTE skaffe meg flere! Så fiiiiiiine :D)

Anyways. Leggetid. Legger forhåpentligvis Shimelle-sidene i løpet av morgendagen - ikke heeelt ferdige med de selv om hovedgreiene er på plass for to av temaene iallefall :)