Alright, question: How do you know that I've been to a crop?
Answer: When I come home with layouts featuring QK. Oh yeah. I'm notorious :p Thanks a lot Dinna =) It was a very nice crop tonight - enjoyed myself as usual and actually stared on my own layout frowning a lot very often, but I finished it in the end :p BG Skate Shoppe! So cool! :D Really cool papers! And -- when preparing these photos for printing I first almost cropped them very close, then I started thinking - people, myself among them, often say that pictures featuring the surrounding background from their childhoodhomes are often the best even though the background might be messy etc -- it reminds them of their home etc etc. So. With this in mind I let the pictures be and well, these pictures are taken during our refurnishing of the livingroom so we did kinda have a reason to have a messy background this time. It's usually tidy otherwise....*cough* *cough* *cough* (well, I can pretend...no pictures, no proof! :P)

Anyways. Been watching the complete season of Rome the last few days - and boy how I love that one! The fighting scene in ep. 11 actually made me cry... *sniff* Such a great show (HBO, what else...or wait, sopranos sucks right now, so nm :P). I hope there will be a season two. Anyways. Last ep of the season coming up shortly. I love watching movies and various shows with Simen :)

Ok -- hvordan vet man at jeg har vært på et scrappetreff? Svar: Når jeg kommer hjem med LO'er med QK i bruk :p Har jo ikke tang selv, så på treff så låner jeg (nesten) alltid...tusen takk for det, jenter! :) Det var et ganske hyggelig treff ikveld og jeg fikk lagd en LO. Litt mye stirring og sukking underveis da, men resultatet ble jo fint in the end :) BG Skate Shoppe er en kjempefin serie! :)

Ellers har jeg og Simen sett på Rome de siste dagene -- ofte vil vi egentlig spare på episodene for å få de til å vare lenger (vel, jeg da :p), men vi ender opp med å se 3-4 episoder i strekk. Nå skal vi straks se siste episode...sukk.....utrolig bra og spennende og interessant serie! Håper det blir en sesong til..jeg antar vi får se Cæsars død i denne episoden..hmm... jaja..

edit: nå har jeg sett siste episode av Rome og jeg har bare to ting å si: 1. Han som spiller Mark Antony er utrolig DIGG! 2. Han som spiller Titus Pullo er ikke så verst han heller! :p To utrolig gode grunner til å se denne serien ;) (jeg tøyser..litt..serien er verdt å se på selv uten de to....tror jeg.. :p)