When I did the article for "Vi Scrapper" I kinda made a lot of layouts and well, not all of them made it. I'm not complaining mind you, they did fit in seven layouts from the various kits into the article - just thought I'd show the ones which didn't make it - one from Bad Girls and two from Scrapping-Kits - both from their december-kits. First one shows my daughter, the two latter shows myself.

Got more mail from Etsy today - YAY! So so so so gorgeous. Can't show as they're gifts which I'm about to resend now, but ey, here's the link to that ladys store - she makes the most fabulous & delicate necklaces...I'm sure I'll be ordering from her again and then I'll definately grab one for myself too!

Cheerios!

Her er LO'ene som ikke kom med i det siste nummeret av Vi Scrapper - ikke at jeg klager - lagde jo tross alt hele 10 LO'er og 7 kom altså med ;) Får være grenser på hvor mange LO'er jeg skal ha med i et nummer og sånn i tillegg til trynet mitt haha ;p

Anyways - den første laget med Bad Girls desemberkit og de to andre med Scrapping-Kits ene desemberkit. :)