Aww will you look at that! Amalie's hands down fave doll/plush-toy (whatever you call this..teddy?? it's a bunny...! And yes it's dirty well-worn!) - the bunny - has got a new best friend :) She got the carebear for Christmas (from her cousins...I think..*blush*) - and she didn't care (haha) for him until she got to see the DVD that followed with the bear - then she started liking him. Kids eh. It was a cute surprise walking into the bathroom finding these two sitting nicely together methinks - had to snap a photo :)

I reworked my header this morning. Figured the empty chair kinda was a little boring...but was too lazy to make an entirely new header - so I just slapped this photo on the old one along with a new quote.

I've been a bit into Marit Larsen (former M2M) lately...check it out below..."Only a fool"...it's very cute...this is an audio-only version as I don't think she's made a video yet :) And if you check out "This time Tomorrow" - doesn't sound a little bit like Tori Amos?? I also found another old song I totally totally love - the duet between Nathalie Nordnes and Sondre Lerche - Good times - unfortunately it's not out on youtube afaik (I think they did this duet at some live television thing some years ago at least)...do look for that song if you're able to tho and lemme know where to get it, I love it! Used to play it over and over and over again in the car on the way to the summerplace :) (hey did you know that Sondre Lerche and Regina Spektor have done a duet together too?? Cool! :D)