Yesterdays Pencil-Lines had the FABBY Åsa Bergstrand guesting......loooove her style...it's so professional-looking and unique :) She's a true artist methinks :) This is my niece and my collection of YUMMY Rouge de Garance die-cut-flowers. Ahhhh ♥♥♥ I normally don't fancy premade die-cuts but these are just to DIE for :) I know..I should have had some kind of journaling on the page but I didn't quite know where to put the journaling at.....hmm I kinda like the page to be nice and pretty and white too :)



More Bad Girl peeks...



Quick speedlinkage:
  • I'm such a nerd - I actually find this quite interesting. An easier way to get the metadata (exif) from your photos sorted and analyzed for Lightroom. I tried to convert my processes to Lightroom in january but quickly uh, forgot about it... will try to make another effort soon :p
  • And because I still lust for that D300. *sigh* A quick review on the ISO-range of the camera.
  • I've been storing quite a number of presets for Lightroom now. I think they're a bit like actions. Just need to get around to actually use Lightroom eh? Hm. Maybe they can be used in ACR too? I mean, you can make your own presets there too *boggle* Anyways. Here's some links. OneSoftware, LightroomKillerTips (he posts them every monday I think) and Inside Lightroom.
  • Check out Funky Finds Jewellery Give-Away. :)
  • Hm ok that was just four links :)
Have a nice week :)