My sweet sweet darling niece turns four today. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETHEART!! Wish we could be with you today!


I also promised some more photos from friday: here's Eli in all her glory at Fretex....;) (Edited to note: no, she did not buy that green centerpiece/tablecloth :p) And because I promised her to post a photo of myself aswell if I posted hers, here's one she took of me ..:P

And because I found this at Neil Gaimans blog and think it looks so totally cool...:p Death and Sandman :P I love Neil Gaiman, who's celebrating his 7th blogday today (or maybe it was yesterday) - nevertheless - if you'd like a chance to read one of his books for free head on over here and vote. The winning book will be downloadable for free for a whole month. Neat! My fave is American Gods, but I kinda voted Anansi Boys cause yes I have still not read it duh! :( I'll make sure I'll mention which book won cause really - if you haven't read Neil Gaiman before, here's your chance! :)

Ps. The jewelleries (see below - last post) were a BIG hit with both grandmas. Now you know what to get your grandma for their birthday/Christmas ;p