First. Pencillineslayout for sketch #70 - our guest this week was Anilu Malgoire, a woman whom I've secretly admired for a good while now..she damn rocks the layouts!!!

LOOOOOoooove rouge de garance..esp this line.....sososoo love... perfect for the photosession-photos from a couple weeks ago :)

And I gotta say: SOSOSOSOSOOO sorry!!!!!



....for hoggin the Norwegian magazine Vi Scrapper to such an extent as I did this number...apparently....*blush* *blush*

You see...originally I was just gonna write this article about kitclubs...making layouts and stuff for the article aswell..obviously....(thank you SO SO SO much to Bad Girls, Sweet Spuds, Månedsscrappen and Scrapping Kits for your help and support!!!)

...then we learned that they wanted to write about Scrappedugnad aswell, which we started Dec last year....cool enough! But um, piccies of all of us four? Uh yeah right, Christine didn't get the idea about Scrappedugnad until after we all had met and stuff, so we never really got a piccie of the four of us only.....all we had was.....piccies of me and Christine.... me and Mari....me and Ingunn..all from Papirfesten....and Mari and Christine never got the time to meet up for a photosession before the deadline, so that was all we got... ohwell! Figured they could like, crop or somethin...but noooo all three piccies was used...with the lovely mug of yours truly on every one of them...riiight..

..and then we learned that they did write about Papirfesten in that mag and oooh guess what..another mugshot of me and Ingunn cause we both were teaching there too...o.O

Oh and I scrapped the piccie of me and Mari which was chosen as one of the layouts for the kit-article aswell...
So um.

It all boils down to.

sorry. sorry. sorry.
For you having to endure my face a couple of times in that mag.
sorry. sorry. sorry!!!

My name is mentioned in another article aswell but thankfully the layout didn't show my face in it....I abused Kine for that mwahahha :p

Right.
But!! I'm so excited still!! Wohoo!! :D And you just gotta see Christines fabulous layout in that mag....wow!! And I've got hm, 3 or 4 layouts for the kitarticle that didn't make it, I'll prob show them here soon, this mail is long enough atm anyways :p

Now.
Scrappedugnad.
YAY!
We got two new members now!!!
DOUBLEYAY!
Eli and Catrine - TRIPLEYAY!
So happy!!
Drop by Scrappedugnad and greet them .... and stay tuned for a WICKED COOL thingie tomorrow (weds) :D


- Hen'e'niiin?? Hen'e'niiin??? (hvor er kaninen)
- Vet ikke. Nede kanskje?

- Hent mamma hent! Hent mamma!

- ....
- Hent mamma!
- Værsåsnill?
- hæsåsnill??
- Ok...

Sukk. Den ungen altså. Sooo demanding ;p
Anyways!! Det nyeste nummeret av Vi Scrapper er straks til salgs rundtomkring og uhm, BIG DISCLAIMER INC: SORRY FOR AT BILDET AV MEG DUKKER OPP HIST OG PIST DER I LØPET AV HELE BLADET!!!!
*cough*
*småflau*
Tilfeldigheter altså!!!
Men. Så det er sagt. Nummeret er et av de kuleste ever!!!!
:D :D :D

Og så må dere holde et øye med Scrappedugnad imorgen - ja - nå og for den saks skyld, vi har fått to nye medlemmer - Eli og Catrine - HIPP HIPP HURRA!!!!! :D :D :D

Tudelu skal raide nå straks ;p