Look what popped in my mailbox today! Such a sweet surprise - quite a few chipboards from Anam ...and not any chipboards, but Riff Raff chipboards - wow! They totally rock! And Anam!! You're too kind!! I'm very tempted to call them my babies - just look!! Hot darn, those dinos are too cute for words and the crown and wings and skull and mail....o.O Totally LOVE this!! Thank you so much!! And the quality really surprised me - so sturdy and solid and almost treelike...very clean and crisp cuts.. I was showing these chipboards on the net to some friends the other day and they thought it seemed a bit thin..but that's so not the case once you see it irl...I'm so happy!! It's even what I needed for a project I've had lying on my desk for days!! **hugs** I am definately buying more (Bad Girls stocking this!!)

In other words. I suddenly noticed this is my post no 500 on the blog. Shit! I had planned to do a lil RAK and all for my 500th post when I saw it was drawing near some weeks ago but it just snuck upon me and all so I'm kinda a bit unprepared...BUT!

Just comment in this post and I'll do a drawing on sunday or something like that - and yeah - anyone can comment :)
I kinda planned to take piccies of stuff I'd give away and stuff but ohwell - I'll update with a piccie later I guess :p It'll be scrappy stuff for sure ;p