Okay, the bags are..uh..oh wait, no, they aren't right yet - but will be soon - packed, that is. I am heading off to Oslo to my father to do some serious and much-needed studying. Well, as much studying as I am able to muster for the moment being, but I am getting better and better for every day and well, it's not like I'm gonna run a marathon or something like that so I am feeling pretty positive that this will be a good week. And since my mother is gonna visit us next weekend because of some senior-thingie she and my stephfather was gonna attend here in Bergen, I am going to travel back home with them, yay.

Actually, if this post has made it it means I am on the train as I am scheduling it and obviously would be home to edit/interrupt the sceduled post or something kinda :p

In the meantime...am sharing a few ATC's I've made lately....I really really am starting to fancy the whole ATC thingie...such a great thing to send other scrappers instead of little notes or cards kinda. I think anyways :) (note to self: these atcs needs something extra - like more alphaletters on them. Ohwell. Will remember that for the next times :) )