Had a lil photosession yesterday - yay I got to take piccies of a yummy lil baby!!
Am not sure which ones of the hand-piccies I like best and I am aware the editing of the second last photo is a bit off (purple outline of the babys white body) - but all in all - I think I managed to get a few nice shots and it was a nice experience taking photos of someone else in their home (with that as the purpose) working with the environment we had at hand. Got loads more to learn - like trying to plan the cropping better at location and stuff - but hm, I'm still inexperienced as in I rather want to snap the photo like now instead of waiting for the right crop and the moment possibly gone. But all in all - a great experience :) Like 260 photos got culled down to 115 - well done self! And oh, this lil man had such a funny hair - it soo reminded me of my own Amalie when she was at his age - her hair was like, standing right up like a lil troll. Too cute!

For those curious - I brought both my 18-200 and 50mm lenses but only used the latter. Wish I whipped up the 18-200 one though for the groupshots, but ahwell. I love primelenses too much.