I just had to test some new actions -- thanks to Jolene I found out that Totally Rad Actions actually have free samples of their actions for those on the fence about purchasing their actions. I have been drooling on their actions for what, a year plus now. Hmm. This sure makes me drool even more!! These photos are from today - Amalie was a bit sad because Adrian was going to a friend of his so I eased her mind promising we'd paint.. this is some paint from IKEA that supposedly will glow in the dark. I don't know if it works yet but darn I LOVE the neon-colors!!


I also gathered some of the stuff I will be giving away - one of my leftover class-kits from Prima, some Norwegian Vintage papers, ribbons, chipboard, flowers, rubons, embellishments and quite a few papers. I am sure I'll find even more stuff to add to this RAK so feel free to comment in this post if you haven't already - I will draw a winner from that list tomorrow (monday) :)