All aprils photos are finally edited. I delete all the RAWs after editing. Totally SINful but totally necessary for me. Need. New. HDD. Besides. I've RARELY actually gone back to edit a RAW photo even though the style, preference & way I edit changes constantly. I cringe at photos from like three months ago because it's edited so horribly. Well. Not that bad, but you catch my drift. Anyways. 2.99GB. That's jpgs only. Imagine if I kept the RAW too. Eek. Damn that mommyhood clouding my better judgement making it *extremely* hard to delete even totally off-focus-photos of the children. Damn it! Miss my sister and nieces.

Oh by the way. Yesterday an old man (he probably couldn't see well :p) asked if Adrian was my little brother. Haa. Haa. Right! Off to do my backupduty!

Note to self: When taking photos of your oldest boy making waffles in the kitchen. Make sure you remove the whiskey-bottle FACING the camera in the background.

edited to add: Wohoo, D300 is now 12.499 at japanphoto.no. Yes I try to keep a close tab on the prices - from the initial what, 13.999 or whatever when Nikon launced this baby last year to 12.999 a few months ago and 12.989 a few weeks ago and now 12.499. Move down faster baby, faster!