I know. It has been a while.
I've been gone - in Oslo at my dads place to work on my M.A. thesis. So much to do! When I went my husband told me it was fine as long as I "didn't even touch scrapbooking & worked hard". Well. I worked hard alright - day and night. And I DID NOT VISIT ONE SINGLE SCRAPBOOKING STORE!!! How 'bout that!! Dang. I wish I had but at the same time...I know this - full time away from the stash & stuff - was what I needed to get a kickstart - I can't go back to being a fulltime student right yet, but I will make an effort to work on stuff still.

Anyways. Am back home & indulging in stuff that's on my to-do-list. First out - a birthday-card (tag-card) for a young lady in our family. She's having a childrens party right now and Adrians with them - with this card and the pressie :) Love the Fancy Pants papers!! Used papers from different lines - Simplicity (gorgeous dreamy whitey paper - and it's got a totally kickass pink backside!), Daydreamer and Celebrate....and maybe some other lines aswell. The ribbons are all from Fancy Pants too, and the diecut aswell..I dressed the manilla-tags with more Fancy Pants paper on the back - some leftover scraps that I didn't use after all (don't you hate it when that happens? You arrange & stitch together papers and then you find out that this wasn't what you wanted after all...grr..well, I got to use them in the end!) The only things not Fancy Pants here are the letters (American Craft), brad (dressed in Doodlebug glitter & decorated with a pearl), stamp (cuuuuute! From Autumn Leaves) & the flowers (Prima).

Anyways. Must. Continue. Bad Girls is next on the to-do-list!