Yay! I got Adrian to help me after I had written all the names and cut them down into strips mixin' them up in the bucket, but Amalie caught us and insisted on helping out too! So. I guess we have two winners - the first winner (Adrian) will get the RAK I posted below here and the second winner (Amalie) will get a smaller RAK from me. Cause I can't disappoint my children displaying only one of them on the blog you know ;p So - congratulations to Aquarell (mainRAK) and Monica (small RAK)!! Email me your adresses please - my email should be located somewhere in the right sidebar :p And thank you all for partipicating!! :)

Today was a wonderful day - sunny and lovely - so my husband suggested that I took the children out for a walk to my mother-in-law while he's out playing badminton then some D&D. Right. Me + children + walk? uhm, lemme see, last time we did so we got totally lost. But this was like, well, we have driven there lots of times - how can we get lost when we're walking the same route?? Three words: Don't take shortcuts. Or. "Shortcuts". Hum it ended well with my husband finally locating us with his car on his way home from the badminton-thingie (just as my cellphone-battery died, yay!), drove us to mother-in-law and left us there mumbling something about us cutting in on his D&D playtime :p We got treated well - waffles and icecream and strawberries and then she took us to a gardenstore buying us plants and stuff - among them rosemary - yay! Now I have rosemary in my garden! Fresh herbs! Let's see how long this lasts :p

Yesterday we had Breanne Crawford guestdesign at Pencil-Lines - I totally ADMIRE that woman!!! LOVE her style! Mine is fairly uh, I dunno, square? Used Imaginisce-papers and some 7gypsies, fancy pants ribbons, prima and american crafts.

Have a nice week! And wish me one too...